As a precaution for COVID-19, we are asking for ALL clients to please call us when they have arrived and either wait outside or in the car. This will be set in place for any exams, medication pickups and procedures.
With the safety and well-being of our clients and staff our top priority, This is our plan moving forward:
• We will frequently sanitize exam rooms after each appointment, including door handles and chairs as usual.
• We will be sanitizing the lobby, front door and check out areas hourly.
• We we are asking for ALL clients to please call us when they have arrived and either wait outside or in the car. We
• If you or your children are showing any signs of cold/flu like symptoms, including coughing and congestion, we ask that you please reschedule your pet's examination.
• We will not be booking non-essential /elective appointments until April 7th
We appreciate your patience during this time!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out.
These precautionary measures are for the safety of our clients and clinic staff members.
Thank you for understanding. DCVC Staff (916) 781-0110